Licenses and Permits Print E-mail

Licenses and Permits: The Township Clerk administers a variety of licenses and permits. License and permit application forms are provided below for the following:

In addition to the above licenses and permits, the Township Clerk is the local administrator of alcoholic beverage licenses, municipal towing operator permits, billiard table licenses, and filming on public land permits.

Last Updated ( Wednesday, 29 April 2015 )
< Prev   Next >
Joomla School Template by Joomlashack