2022 General Election Day is November 8, 2022
Voter registration deadline to be able to vote in the 2022 General Election is October 18, 2022.
Learn how you can register to vote Here!
There are Three Ways to Vote (which is the most convenient for you?!):
- Early Voting: October 29th through November 6th at one of these LOCATIONS in Morris County (if you have questions about early voting read more HERE - printable list of locations & hours PRINTABLE VERSION
- Mail-In Ballot: APPLICATION for a mail-in ballot can be mailed by November 1st or dropped off at County Clerk's Office (in Morristown) by November 7th by 3pm. If you receive a mail-in ballot you MUST vote by mail-in ballot. You will not be permitted to vote on the machines. **
- In-Person Voting: POLLING LOCATIONS will be open on November 8th from 6am - 8pm for machine voting in the Township
**Did you know Montville Township has a Morris County Vote by Mail Ballot drop box?! The drop box is RED, WHITE & BLUE and located in front of Town Hall (195 Changebridge Road, Montville). You can simply drop your completed ballot there by November 8th at 8pm and it will get picked up by the Board of Elections.
It looks like this:
Interested in becoming a poll worker? CHECK THIS SITE!
***Any voting questions can be directed to my office. Call 973-331-3304 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Election Dates and Misc. Information (FYI Only)
Annual Fire District Budget and Commissioner Elections - Fire District Numbers 1, 2 and 3. Please vote at your respective Fire District’s voting location:
- District No. 1 - Montville Fire Department, 108 Main Road, Montville
- District No. 2 - Towaco Fire Department, 27 Whitehall Road, Towaco
- District No. 3 - Pine Brook Fire Department, 47 Bloomfield Avenue Pine Brook
Polls open 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
General Dates of when Elections are held and poll hours
- Board of Education Election - no longer in April. Now in conjunction with the General Election in November.
- June - Primary Election. Polls open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
- August - Special Primary Election. Poll hours to be determined.
- October - Special General Election. Poll hours to be determined.
- November - General Election. Polls open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.*