Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
ESTABLISHED AND FUTURE TRAILS
1. CAMP DAWSON- Location: 80 Jacksonville Road, Towaco. 113.20 acres. Number of trails: two with two more due in 2019.
2. LAND CONSERVANCY ( HEIRWATER WILDACRES PRESERVE)- Location: 19 Boonton Ave., Montville Township. Number of trails: three. Were reblazed in 2018 (red, blue and white).
3. COMMUNITY PARK- Location: 130 Changebridge Road, north of community gardens and bocce ball courts.
4. REILLY FIELD- Location: 4 Hewlett Road, Towaco. Plan to reblaze the trail in 2019.
5. PYRAMID MOUNTAIN and TURKEY MOUNTAIN- location: 472 Boonton Ave., Boonton. Well established and numerous trails from beginners to expert.
Longview Drive Towaco, fishing and boat launch. Limited parking available.
Split Rock Reservoir