Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
ESTABLISHED AND FUTURE TRAILS
1. CAMP DAWSON- Location: 80 Jacksonville Road, Towaco. 113.20 acres. Number of trails: two with two more due in 2019.
2. LAND CONSERVANCY ( HEIRWATER WILDACRES PRESERVE)- Location: 19 Boonton Ave., Montville Township. Number of trails: three. Were reblazed in 2018 (red, blue and white).
3. COMMUNITY PARK- Location: 130 Changebridge Road, north of community gardens and bocce ball courts.
4. REILLY FIELD- Location: 4 Hewlett Road, Towaco. Plan to reblaze the trail in 2019.
5. PYRAMID MOUNTAIN and TURKEY MOUNTAIN- location: 472 Boonton Ave., Boonton. Well established and numerous trails from beginners to expert.
Longview Drive Towaco, fishing and boat launch. Limited parking available.
Split Rock Reservoir
The red trail at Camp Dawson is now complete by Will Lucas for his Eagle Scout Project.