How do I report a street light outage?
To report a street light outage, call First Energy / JCP&L at 888-544-4877. Ninety nine percent of the street lights in the Township are maintained by First Energy / JCP&L. If the light that is out is not one maintained by First Energy / JCP&L, you will be directed where to call to have the problem addressed.

Show All Answers

1. If there is a fire or a medical emergency who do I call?
2. Where can I obtain a copy of the NJ Department of Environmental Protection Consumer Confidence Report showing the status of Montville Township's public water supply?
3. When does my garbage and recycling get picked up?
4. Do I live in Montville Township if my mailing address is Towaco, Pine Brook or Boonton?
5. Is public water and sewer available in Montville Township?
6. How do I register to vote?
7. How do I make a request for a police record?
8. How do I report a street light outage?
9. How do I reserve a Montville Township facility (building)?
10. How do I reserve a Montville Township park facility (secure a Park Permit)?
11. Is train service available between Montville and Manhattan?
12. Does Montville Township provide services to senior citizens?
13. What is the process to obtain a Marriage or Civil Union Application?
14. What steps are involved in the Construction Permit Process?